You can ask your questions direct by using ICQ when
we are online. Our ICQ number is 163202313.
you do not have ICQ, please download it for free at
Smart Sensors Using USB Sensor
Tired of not getting the product you are
We supply smart sensor interface solutions not just products like our
If you have a custom application, please feel free to contact us
And we stand our smart sensor solutions with a one year money back guarantee
Including free solution engineering
Compatible with all load cells and other strain gage based
Suitable for all dynamic, force measuring and real time
Replaces all conventional weighing indicators
Gravimetric filling systems
Weighing in motion
Peak detector and analyzing forces in press machines
Destructive and non destructive testing device
High speed data aquisition
High speed graphing software
Realtime data gathering
Computer powered scale
4 to 20 ma input
0 to1 volt input
0 to 5 volt input
basically any type of analog input
Fully rated USB 1.1 computer interface - use weigh in motion software with
your laptop! Forget the full sized desktop.
16 bit resolution
Connect up to 8 devices to one computer
Can power twelve 300 ohm load cells
Backwards compatible with LCIC card
From 500 to 10000 samples per second sampling rate.
Small, standalone package, easy to wire to any scale
Calibration is stored on the device, not the computer, just plug it in and
Easy to use, windows based calibration utility and library.
Drivers for Win98, 2000, XP, Linux and OS X
What is it?
Scale Scope is used for capturing data from any strain guage based sensor.
This includes loadcells, pressure transducers, ect. Scale Scope gathers data
from either Massloads LCIB USB interface device or the IMS LCIC-1106B card. It
stores the data in an MS Access database, analyses the data, and graphs the
output of the sample taken. This data can then be printed (with graph), saved in
a text file or exported to Excel.
Common applications for this software is Weigh in Motion, destructive and
non-destructive testing, and anywhere you need high speed data capture.
Because of it's several capture modes Scale Scope is very flexible. You are
able to adjust the speed at which the scale is sampled.
- Manual - user presses the capture button to start the sample, presses the
button again to end the sample.
- Timed - user presses the capture button to start the sample, sample
continues until the defined time has been reached.
- Comm Port triggering - software can be started and stopped based on
characters recieved through the comm port (user defined).
- Threshold triggering - capturing starts when a weight threshold has been
reached, manual or timed sample length.
- USB plug and play, device and sensors are powered by the USB bus, no
external power required
- Simple USB driver and software installation
- Simple scale calibration, multiple calibrations stored on device means you
are able to use on LCIB device for several different sensors. Unlimited
calibration points allowed.
- Can be used with any strain gauge based sensor
- 16 bit resolution, 18,000 internal samples per second before filtering
- Software will allow 400 samples per second
- Automatic graph and statistics generation
- Export graph data to MS Excel or text file
- Full data management tools built in
- Unlimited sampling times, limited only to the size of your hard drive
Sampling rates of 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, and Max (400) samples per
Not What You Need?
No problem. Our crew of software engineers will listen to your requirements
and develop an application for you. Wether it be a small addition or
modification, or a full blown custom application, we would be happy to help